Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Some Thoughts

Lately I have been thinking a lot about the future. I am planning to graduate college in two years. That means in two years I will be going out in the real world and living a different life. It's kinda hitting me that I need to figure out what career I am going to pursue. This time four years ago I wasn't thinking about a job or life after college. I'm scared to be honest about the future. Although I am happy I am graduating within 4 years. Some people do an average of 5 years for their undergrad. Some thoughts that have been running my mind has been will I have job when I graduate? Where will I live? Will I be married? Will I regret some things I did or did not do in college? Those are some things that have been running through my head the past days. One thing for sure I am going to pursue my dream no matter what they may be and I am not going to let anyone or anything get in my way. Someone has already tried to stop my dreams and I had to let go but I'm not afraid to do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment