Thursday, April 11, 2013

Crazy Times at BYU

Well you guys it's that time of year...finals! AHHHH!! The thought just makes me want to cry. I am pushing through these last couple days of classes but let me tell you it's hard. The other night I pulled an all nighter and did not sleep at all. I am still feeling the side effects. It's a stressful time with final papers and last minute projects in my classes but I'm keep my head up high. Two weeks from today I will be done with school for this semester! I will be moving into a new apartment which is stressful but not that stressful like school. I have been wanting the end to be near for so long. I just need to push through. I can do this! 

Summer plans you may ask? Well lets see work, work, work and two classes during summer term. Fun I know. I plan to work a lot this summer and save money for the next year school year but most importantly for next summer! Right now Mexico is up in the air but I know that I want to go somewhere next summer. Besides work there are a lot of things I want to do this summer in Utah. There are a couple of trails I want to do such as Mount Timp, the red rocks in St. George and I really want to go to Moab. Although I need to find an adventure buddy. 

Besides working and having fun adventures one thing I hope to get out of the summer
is knowing myself better. This will be the first time I spend a whole summer away from my family. While the majority of the student population at BYU return home for the summer (or go on a mission) I will be here until I see my family for a week in June. I will be doing a lot of things on my own this summer but I'm up for the challenge. 

P.S. I am starting another blog and it's going to be a beauty blog which will have all sorts of fun stuff. So keep an eye out for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment