Friday, November 16, 2012

Cold, Football, Marching Band


So I can now say I have marched snow, ice and in below freezing weather. Saturday was the last home football game and I was very happy it was the only game that was in such cold weather. I layered so much under my uniform but I think that wasn’t enough. At our practice field it wasn’t cleared as well as the football field. When we practice Pre Game it would have been very interesting to watch from above because it was horrible. We all focused on trying not to slip and fall instead of where we were going. Oh not to mention it was so cold that steam was coming out of my mouthpiece after I took it out of my mouth. It was a fun evening you can say. Luckily it did not snow until the end of the game. By the time I left the stadium it was snowing constantly. 


But good news…..the football team is going to the Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego next month!! I’m so stoked! We’re going to be heading down there of course to cheer on the team. My parents said they wanted to go but also to spend time with Magy who as well wants to see me. At this point I’m really looking forward to the bowl game because that means it’s Christmas break and the semester will be over! But oh boy there is a lot to before then. I have 3 papers to write and not to mention studying for finals. It’s going to be a very long and stressful 4 weeks. 

On a happy note I’m going home on Monday to Oregon! I can’t wait to see my nephew and the rest of my family. Right now that’s the only that is keeping me going. Also at this moment I have very little sleep. I finished a paper at 3:30 in the morning and woke around 9. I am not in the mood to do anything right now but I’m at school of course. Later tonight you can find me on the couch passed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment