Sunday, September 16, 2012

Most Intense Game Ever!

So it's almost 2:30 in the morning but I want to say what happened today. BYU played against U of U and it was definitely a game I wouldn't forgot. I usually don't get into football games and just want the game to be over but this game was different. I think I screamed so much to not wake up with a voice in the morning. I don't know what got into me. The final score was 24 to 21. Yes BYU lost but it was a good battle, oh wait I mean game. The final goal bounced off the post and we lost but that was after the Utah fans rushed onto the field twice when the game was technically not over. I feel bad for the kicker on that last kick. It bounced of the pole!!! BYU won't be playing Utah for another 3 years. I predict I won't be here by then but I might be wrong. Well besides that game everything was awesome. The halftime show was great. I actually like performing with Utah. Together we can create an amazing sound. The only thing I didn't like about today were the Utah fans and their vulgar remarks. The first tailgate we saw driving in the fans flipped us off. Seriously? Is a football game that important? It's just a game. Not to mention when we marched onto the field they booed us. But there were those fans who were more polite. This lady told us her favorite part of the game was the combined number. I do have to say though I wish we won but sometimes mistakes are done. Now that is enough for tonight. As a fellow band member would say "I appreciate your mistake." 

No comments:

Post a Comment