Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Where is the weekend?

It's barely Tuesday and I want it to be Saturday and not have anything to do. This week is going to be crazy from a book capture, to a midterm, to a football! Not to mention learning the last song for the James Bond show. I'm such a band geek. Sometimes I ask myself why did I have decide to do marching band here at BYU? Then I remember I don't have a life without band. 

To top off being busy this week I'm sick and I feel like crap. I'm not that sick that I have to be in bed all day but I wouldn't mind just sleeping all day long instead of going to class. Well just have to get through this week and then I will have my weekend. Oh wait....I have homework do this weekend. I'm already looking forward to Christmas break in December. During the semester you can never run away from homework. It will always find you no matter how fast you run from it. 

The only thing keeping me going is the fact I'm going to a concert this weekend up in Salt Lake City. Going to see Neon Trees, Grouplove, Imagine Dragons and some other bands. I'm really excited to see Grouplove. I LOVE their music. It should be a fun day. Also it will be nice to get away from Provo and go to a big city. Sometimes you need to get a the heck of town to just stay sane. In this case I need to get away so next week I don't flip out when I have another busy week. 

Enough of this. Sleep is calling my name. As Imagine Dragons would say "...I'm never changing who I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment