Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finals are Dumb

Well you guessed it. I am in the middle of finals. I have two more to do and I just wish I didn't have to do them. This semester has been the hardest so far and at times it has not been fun. Tomorrow after 6pm I will be done. Actually I have a band final tomorrow night at 7 but does that really count? I am going to wake up on Friday morning without any worry except packing because on Monday I leave for San Diego!!! I can't wait to be in sunny California. Being in the marching band has it's perks. It will be 4 eventful days and I can't wait!

Before then I have two more finals. I have to clean and pack. Not to mention treating myself this weekend with a much needed manicure and pedicure this weekend. So there's lots to do before Monday. 

Then next Friday I will be on a plane on the way to Oregon. I can't wait until I go home and spend Christmas with my family. I'm looking forward as well to the new year. I have some goals I want to try to achieve this coming year. I will blog about those later. Well as for now I have to go study. Tomorrow night I will go to bed without any worries about school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment