Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Going on 20, young, and free

So recently I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do in the coming years. First I was like museum work but now I am leaning more to education. I know I am not expected to know exactly what I want to do now. I am barley going to turn 20 and I still have no clue where I will be in 5 years. But after much thinking and pondering I have come to the conclusion to become an educator. I have always wanted to be a teacher but always put it to the side. Now I am going to pursue it. I'm not going to change my major which is currently American Studies but I am going to try to explore more classes that deal with child development and education. I want to then go off to graduate school and receive a masters in teaching. These ideas have come to mind all at once. I don't know exactly where I would be going to graduate school yet but I think I have an idea of what I want to do after graduation. I'm going to do this. I know I can. I just have to have faith that it would work out in the end. President Gordon B. Hinckley once said, "“It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment