Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Preparing for this weekend

Well it's that time of year again, General Conference! I am excited to hear what the prophets, apostles and church leaders have to say to us this weekend. Each time I listen to  conference I think to myself we are truly blessed to live in a time when the true gospel is fully restored to earth and we have ability where everyone can hear the messages that are inspired. 

In preparation for this weekend I began to listen to talks from the last General Conference. Today while I was cleaning some dishes I opened one of the talks on my phone. Smartphones are quite handy. This morning I listened to the talk by Elder Neil L. Anderson, "Trail of Your Faith." I choose the talk at random but I am so happy I choose it. The talk really comforted me at this time when I am going through a lot. I encourage you to read it if you're going through a difficult time in your life at the moment.

As the week goes on I am going to continue to listen/read a talk a day. And remember as Elder Neil L. Anderson said, "With faith come trials of faith, bringing increased faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment