Monday, April 1, 2013

Lets wrap it up!!

Papers. Finals. Stress. That is what has been on my mind lately. School has been crazy and I just want it to end. I am really looking forward to the end of the semester and the start of summer. I hope this summer will top last summer. Sadly I will be here in Utah still but I don't mind because there are certain things (and people) who make me want to stay here.

I am at that point where I am getting summer excitement/laziness but I have to push through for another 24 days! I can do this. Tell me I can do this. I just need a little encouragement. 

I'm planning to take one class during spring term and it's actually just .5 credits. I need to take private music lessons so I have to do it! It's all good. I actually like to play my instruments and don't see it as a hassle like homework. Band geek for life! 

This spring and summer I'm going to work, work and work. Fun right? I need that money for things, stuff, places and other stuff. The MTC Cafeteria will be so much fun this summer....yeah I will leave it at that. 

Lastly take a look at what I did this weekend! Happy spring everyone! 





No comments:

Post a Comment