Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Midterms=sklfjsldkfj


So I haven’t written anything since last’s weeks post about me supporting Obama. I just hope I didn’t offend anyone. I just wanted to let the cyber would know what I thought. 
Maybe you’re wondering if I have died yet from midterms, homework and school. The answer is not yet! I have two more midterms total for the semester. I’m taking one today and I have another one sometime next week. It’s crazy to think that tomorrow is the last day of October and then we will head into November. This semester has really gone by fast. 

Good news I will be going home to Oregon for Thanksgiving! I am so happy and I can’t wait! I have countdown on my computer too. I’m really looking forward to seeing my family and especially my nephew Jared who was born last month! Also my mom’s food which I have been wanting since I got here to Utah. 

Although I am looking more to Christmas break because that would probably include California but only if the football team wins one more game which they need for the bowl game. This year we have a 3 week Christmas break which I’m rally stoked about. The last day of finals is December 14th and the first day of winter semester is the January 7th. 

On Sunday night I stayed up until midnight to register for winter semester classes. I almost got all the classes I wanted. I am on the waitlist for the second class of American Humanities which I do want but at the same time I don’t. Next semester I’m actually starting classes for my minor which is music. I should probably go to the school of music and declare it. Private lessons are going to make me broke next semester. I hope to find a job though. On Mondays and Wednesdays I don’t have any classes until wither 5 or 6 in the evening and on Fridays I don’t have any classes which is good because I have open blocks to work. I have goals for next semester that I want to achieve and I post them during winter break. Maybe posting them for the cyber world to see might motivate me to actually do them. 

Anyways I have to finish studying for a midterm that I need to take today. And remember my friends as Thoreau once said, "Never look back unless you are planning to go that way."

No comments:

Post a Comment